We control risks by utilising:
- Experienced, skilled personnel
- High-quality ICT systems
- Certified and automated operations/processes
With its skilled employees, various permits, certificates and high-quality ICT, Nedcargo is able to manage, document and administer your logistics processes expertly and in accordance with legal regulations. In this way, we contribute to a proper risk management of your company.
- Operational risks are inventoried at regular time points based on probability and impact on business operations.
- Our innovative warehouse systems immediately detect when the logistical process is being disrupted due to excessively low stock levels and when your products are nearing their sell-by date.
- Where problems arise with certain products, these can be localised in an instant via the Track & Trace system.
- Our warehouses are HACCP and BRC and SKAL/BIO certified to guarantee food safety.
- Our employees and drivers undergo training, including safety training.
- Services related to excise duty and consumer goods:
- We have a permit to operate an excise warehouse (AGP) and to handle consumer tax goods (IVV).
- Our automated registration ensures accurate daily and monthly declarations.
- Customs activities:
- Specialist forwarding employees with a wealth of experience handle your customs activities in compliance with regulations and ensure that the correct documentation is provided.
- Nedcargo is AEO-certified, meaning that the Dutch customs authorities consider us to be a safe and reliable partner.