Value Added Logistics
- VAL at the storage site: no need for additional transportation and increases the flexibility
- Fast, efficient processing
- Solution in cases where our own capacity is limited
Our warehouses have a Value Added Logistics (VAL) department. As an extension of your own activities, here you can have adjustments in product packaging performed at minimal costs by a team of experienced employees.
These activities are performed by individuals from sheltered employment services, with whom we work on a regular basis. As the work is carried out in our own warehouses, we cut out transport costs and ensure higher flexibility, efficiency and quality.
We offer a number of options. We can, for example:
- Construct and fill up displays / POS materials
- Add POS materials in existing packaging
- Management of POS materials
- Putting labels and stickers including security labels and tax stamps
- Packaging, open and closed shrink, retraining or re-packaging
- Mixed boxes and promotional bundles
- Neck hangers
- Gift Packaging,