Transport and distribution
- Environmental and cost saving distribution
- A fleet ranging from EuroCombis to closed trucks
- Extensive network of delivery addresses
- Experienced and qualified drivers
Nedcargo Logistics specialises in the transport and distribution of food, wines, distilled beverages and non-food products in the Benelux countries.
With our own fleet of some 275 trucks, complemented by charters, we deliver goods on a daily basis to more than 100 clients, including distribution centres, wholesalers, retailers, self-service caterers and shops.
Our services include:
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving distribution methods, such as combined transport for clients delivering to the same addresses
- A range of transport options, attuned to your supply chain, such as shuttle services between production locations and our warehouses
- Delivery via our VULnetwork: a sophisticated delivery schedule which allows deliveries to be made to each post code in the Netherlands at least twice a week
- Supplying the major retail distribution centres on the basis of fixed agreements with these retailers
- Track & Trace system to allow customers to follow the status of orders in real time. See the Track & Trace module on the right-hand side of this page.